Sound barrier polycarbonate sheet
Quanfu-double-side co-extrusion UV high-ultraviolet-resistant polycarbonate sheet is produced by the UNION high-precision sheet production line imported from Italy. The maximum width of the product is 2700mm and the thickness is 2mm-20mm. It can produce a wide range of transparent sound barrier sheet products. 100% pure new imported raw materials are used to organize production. The leading equipment and mature technology have ensured the long-lasting weather resistance performance in the practical application of many large-scale sound barrier projects at home and abroad for more than 10 years.
● Quanfu-Soundproof PC solid sheet is made of 100% imported polymer materials. Under the same load conditions, its impact strength is 250 times that of ordinary glass and 25 times that of acrylic.
● Easy to install
● Quanfu-Sound barrier polycarbonate sheet can be installed by cold bending, the bending coefficient is 200 times the thickness of the sheet.
● Excellent sound insulation performance
● The base material of the Sound barrier polycarbonate sheet is a polymer material, and its unique physical properties can effectively absorb and reflect the invasion of noise and reduce noise pollution.
● Noise barriers for subways and light rails
● Noise barriers along the high-speed rail
● Highway and urban elevated traffic sound insulation
● Indoor soundproof fence
|Minimum bending radius（mm）||1600||2000||2400||2800||3000||3200||3400||3600||3800||4000|
|Linear expansion coefficient(mm/m℃)||0.065|
|Operating temperature range(℃)||-40~+120|
|Tensile strength at yield(Mpa)||62|
|Elongation at break||＞80%|
|Notched impact strength of
simply supported beam（KJ/㎡）
|Sheet size and color||The width of the sheet is within 2700mm, and the length can be customized|
1. Space must be reserved at the joints of the panels during installation: the minimum spacing is 5mm (summer) to 8mm (winter) (Figure 1). Quanfu recommends the use of a large cap (Figure 2) to fix the screw. The use of a large cap not only has a buffering effect on the thermal expansion and contraction characteristics of the plate, but also can avoid the risk of water leakage.
2. Leading hole view: In order to avoid plate cracking, water leakage and other undesirable phenomena, the drilling process must keep the center line of the drill bit perpendicular to the plate plane (Figure 3). The hole diameter is 1.5 times larger than the bolt diameter, and the distance between the outer diameter of the hole and the edge of the plate is greater than 30mm (Figure 4).
3. When installing the board, first remove the 50mm film from the edge of the board (Figure 5). After the installation is completed, immediately remove all the film on the board. Prevent the film and paper from adhering to the surface of the board after a long time and it is difficult to remove.
Avoid contact with strong acids and alkalis.
Both sides of the board are coated with neutral silica gel and inserted into the closing profile filled with neutral silica gel. And the upper edge of the profile is sealed with silica gel.
4. General installation method (with vertical strip design)
Precautions: the gap between the plates needs to be filled with neutral silica gel. After installation, the edge of the arc bead needs to be sealed with neutral silica gel (Figure 6).
- Recommend Products
- Online Message
Add: 99 Innovation Avenue, Photovoltaic Industrial Park, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province
You can check what you need