5-Wall X structure sheet
Quanfu 5-wall X structure is a high strength product which designed by Quanfu, it specifically aimed at large architectures, buildings which require longer purlin distance and high loading performance. Quanfu 5-wall X-structure provides extra strength than R-structure. It allows greater purlin spacing and fewer supporting profiles, thus saving the installation cost. The sheet is virtually unbreakable, available in 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 25mm, 30mm thicknesses.
Easy installation / good permeability / UV protection / good heat preservation / strong load capacity / flexible installation
Sports venues / commercial / industrial buildings / high-speed rail stations / eco-restaurants
1) Anti-fog function: By adsorbing water molecules in the air to reduce the water surface tension thereby reduce the contact angle between the water molecules and the sheet , so that the water molecules will not form fine droplets, they form an ultra-thin transparent water film, which slides along the sheet inner wall no longer scatters the incident light, and does not affect sight.
Product features: It is mostly used in greenhouses, effectively avoiding the formation of water droplets, preventing condensed water falling from damaging crops, maintaining high light transmittance of the sheet, and improving crop yields.
2) Anti-infrared heat insulation function: Infrared absorption spectrum is produced by molecules constantly vibrating and rotating. The energy of molecular vibration corresponds exactly to the photon energy of infrared rays. Therefore, when the vibration state of the molecule changes, infrared can be emitted. Spectrum can also generate infrared absorption spectrum due to the vibration of molecules excited by infrared radiation.
Product features: When the weather is hot, the use of anti-infrared insulation products can significantly reduce heat accumulation.
3) Frost hollow sheet function: through specific equipment and production process, the sheet surface can form various crystal bright visual effects.
Product features: better visual presentation effect, soft light, no light band, outstanding decorative effect.
4) Anti-UV function: Through the co-extrusion of the anti-UV coating and the pc sheet, the two are combined stably to convert the ultraviolet rays in the sun into heat energy and radiate it to the surroundings to prevent the ultraviolet rays from corroding the sheet.
Product features: Prevent the ultraviolet rays in the sun from entering the interior of the sheet and destroy the sheet, so as to delay the aging of the sheet and increase the service life of the product.
|Light transmittance（transparent color）||65||58||56||55||52||50|
|Thermal conductivity（K value）||2.1||1.51||1.45||1.42||1.34||1.31|
|Minimum bending radius（mm）||2800||3150||3500||3850||4375||5250|
|Coefficient of linear expansion(mm/m℃)||0.065|
|Operating temperature range(℃)||-40~+120|
|Tensile strength at yield(Mpa)||62|
|Elongation at break||＞80%|
|Sheet size and color||The sheet width is 2100mm, and the length and color can be customized|
1. Space must be reserved at the joints of the panels during installation: the minimum spacing is 5mm (summer) to 8mm (winter) (Picture 1). Quanfu recommends the use of a large cap (Figure 2) to fix the screw.
The use of a large cap not only has a buffering effect on the thermal expansion and contraction characteristics of the plate, but also can avoid the risk of water leakage.
2. Leading hole view: In order to avoid plate cracking, water leakage and other undesirable phenomena, the drilling process must keep the center line of the drill bit perpendicular to the plate plane (Figure 3). The hole diameter is 1.5 times larger than the bolt diameter, and the distance between the outer diameter of the hole and the edge of the plate is greater than 30mm (Figure 4).
3. When installing the board, first remove the 50mm film from the edge of the board (Figure 5). After the installation is completed, immediately remove all the film on the board. Prevent the film and paper from adhering to the surface of the board after a long time and it is difficult to remove.
Avoid contact with strong acids and alkalis.
Both sides of the board are coated with neutral silica gel and inserted into the closing profile filled with neutral silica gel. And the upper edge of the profile is sealed with silica gel.
4. General installation method (with vertical strip design)
Precautions: the gap between the plates needs to be filled with neutral silica gel. After installation, the edge of the arc bead needs to be sealed with neutral silica gel (Figure 6).
- Recommend Products
- Online Message
Add: 99 Innovation Avenue, Photovoltaic Industrial Park, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province
You can check what you need