Anti-static polycarbonate sheet
Quanfu anti-static polycarbonate sheet is surface anti-static, that is, a layer of anti-static hard film is formed on the surface of general PC sheet through coating technology, which perfectly retains the inherent physical characteristics of the substrate. It also has an excellent function of eliminating static electricity. When the surface resistance value is 10-6～10-8Ω ohm, it is the best state of anti-static function, which can effectively prevent the accumulation of dust and avoid the hazards caused by static electricity to meet high-tech requirements. The special needs of the industry of the times.
● Excellent impact resistance and high temperature resistance
● The surface resistance value is 10-6～10-8Ω, with excellent anti-static function
● High surface hardness, excellent scratch resistance
● The appearance is beautiful, flat and smooth, and the light transmittance is more than 83%
● Flame retardant grade is UL-94: V-0~V-2, excellent fire resistance
Widely used in the construction of clean room workshops (semiconductor, LCD, electronics, optics and medicine, etc.), the shielding of clean room equipment, the separation of clean room spaces, clean equipment, observation compartments, observation windows and equipment covers, electronic testing Fixtures and so on.
|Minimum bending radius（mm）||200||400||600||800||1000||1200||1400||1600||2000||2400|
|Linear expansion coefficient(mm/m℃)||0.065|
|Operating temperature range(℃)||-40~+120|
|Tensile strength at yield(Mpa)||62|
|Elongation at break||＞80%|
|Notched impact strength of
simply supported beam（KJ/㎡）
|Sheet size and color||The width of the sheet is within 2700mm, and the length can be customized|
1. Space must be reserved at the joints of the panels during installation: the minimum spacing is 5mm (summer) to 8mm (winter) (Figure 1). Quanfu recommends the use of a large cap (Figure 2) to fix the screw. The use of a large cap not only has a buffering effect on the thermal expansion and contraction characteristics of the plate, but also can avoid the risk of water leakage.
2. Leading hole view: In order to avoid plate cracking, water leakage and other undesirable phenomena, the drilling process must keep the center line of the drill bit perpendicular to the plate plane (Figure 3). The hole diameter is 1.5 times larger than the bolt diameter, and the distance between the outer diameter of the hole and the edge of the plate is greater than 30mm (Figure 4).
3. When installing the board, first remove the 50mm film from the edge of the board (Figure 5). After the installation is completed, immediately remove all the film on the board. Prevent the film and paper from adhering to the surface of the board after a long time and it is difficult to remove.
Avoid contact with strong acids and alkalis.
Both sides of the board are coated with neutral silica gel and inserted into the closing profile filled with neutral silica gel. And the upper edge of the profile is sealed with silica gel.
4. General installation method (with vertical strip design)
Precautions: the gap between the plates needs to be filled with neutral silica gel. After installation, the edge of the arc bead needs to be sealed with neutral silica gel (Figure 6).
- Recommend Products
- Online Message
Add: 99 Innovation Avenue, Photovoltaic Industrial Park, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province
You can check what you need